Sunday, March 30, 2008

Beautiful Soul

Woke up pretty early today, about 7.10am? Yes, its super early. Oh well, had to shower and leave house. I think we left house at 7.40 or something? Cause I showered the last. Oh my, we were like on our way to school or something, actually its even earlier than me leaving house on mondays and wednesdays. Soooo, we went all the way to grandma's place for breakfast, then I played with my psp and send a game to my aunt and my wallpaper. Hehehe. Oh well, but she couldn't play her psp cause her battery's dead, & I didn't bring my spare battery. How sad [:

After breakfast, we made our way to Commonwealth, the graveyard there, the Hakka graveyard? Seriously, eveywhere I turn, I hear people speaking in Hakka. Today was burning hot. It was very hot and warm and humid and whatever. Okay, after that, we went to Bishan there, the Kong Ming Sua? I don't know how to spell it, but yes, its at Bishan there...Oh wells, after everything, went back to grandma's house for lunch and left there only at about 4pm? I can't remember, but I guess its around that time. So late yeah!

Didn't eat proper dinner, ate the Jiajiangmian. Hahaha, that korean noodle! :D

Anyway, I studied for SS & Chemistry today, I'm so happy! Woohooo [: & now, here I am again, using the computer. Used it cause Calvin gonna send me songs.

I laughed so much just now..! Hahaha, it was seriously funny! First, it was a conversation with Leslie&Weibin, we were having evil thoughts about something, haha! Super funny I tell you. LoL! Can laugh till you cry! Hahaha! Then when we told mindy everything, she was like " NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" AHAHAHAH! super funny! Omg, I love them!!

And nowwww, presenting to you this art, done by.... (SOMEONE)